I’m happy to offer you this free printable Mom card, just in time for Mother’s Day. It’s adorned with sweet flowers and will look awesome on any mantle or perk up any mailbox.
HOW TO MAKE A DIY MOTHER’S DAY CARD:
- Print the download below (choose from a folding card or a 5×7 print)
- Cut along the dotted lines
- For the folding card, fold neatly in the center (print does not fold)
- Write your message and make a Mama’s day!
IDEAS FOR THINGS TO INCLUDE IN A MOTHER’S DAY CARD
- Make a list of reasons you love your mom
- Describe a beautiful moment from your childhood and how your mother played a role in it
- List favorite funny, heartwarming, touching family memories
- Thank her specifically for ways she has served you
- Confess to something you did as a child that your parents never knew about (this can be such a funny conversation, once you’re all grown up!)
- Also, if you wanted to tuck in a gift card to your Mom’s favorite store or restaurant, I’m sure she wouldn’t complain.
If you liked this free Mother’s Day card printable, you might also like these free printable Mother’s Day bookmarks.